Customize Your View
The Virindi Bundle offers various HUDs to control settings and display useful information.
Virindi Views provides the option to set a global theme, or individual theme per plugin.
- To change the theme of an individual plugin, hold Left-Ctrl on your keyboard and click the Pink Box that appears around the plugin. It will open a dropdown menu where you can choose the theme from a list.
- You can toggle the VVS bar from Vertical to Horizontal by holding left-ctrl and clicking the blue arrow that appears on the VVS bar, or click the pink dropdown box and select "Set Horizontal" or "Set Vertical"
- Hold left-control and drag the VVS bar around to place where you want it.
Virindi Window Tool
UI layouts are handled by the Virindi Window Tool, opened with the cascading window icon .
With Virindi Window Tool you can manage multiple layouts and save/load with a graphical interface.
VWT saves the location of AC panels as well as VVS plugin locations
- Press "Capture" on the Edit tab and type a name in your chat bar to save as a new capture.
- If you select "Old AC UI" it will force the user interface to act similar to the original AC UI. Creating a capture with Old AC UI enabled will only save the location of decal plugins and the AC floating chat windows.
Hudify and Clickthrough
Clicking the thumbtack will pin (hudify) the plugin. It will remove the border and stay locked in place. To un-do the pin hold left-ctrl and click the thumbtack again.
While you have a plugin pinned you can set the "click-through" option by selecting the Cursor image. This is useful for certain huds that only display information and don't require interaction. While click-through is active the cursor image will be red
The Virindi UI's plugin contains several features that add convenience and enhance accessibility
- VT MiniRemote - Provides easy access to enable/disable Vtank features - Details
- Comps HUD - Used to track the count of items in your inventory - Details
- Chat Window - VVS Chat Window for managing both plugin and game chat
- Status HUD - Displays useful information about plugin actions, xp rates and other statistics - Details