Difference between revisions of "Virindi Item Tool"
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
You can also visit [http://magtools.codeplex.com/documentation Magnus'] website for documentation on how to create an auto
You can also visit [http://magtools.codeplex.com/documentation Magnus'] website for documentation on how to create an auto buysell sequence using Magtools
Revision as of 11:45, 23 June 2013
To hand items to a player or NPC
- Go to the Give tab.
- Select the NPC or Player you want to give the item(s) to and click Set target.
- Select the item(s) you want to give and click Set item.
- Click Go.
Note: It will give all of the same named item only.
- Open a vendor.
- Go to the Buy tab.
- Select the item you want to buy and click Set buy.
- Select the item you want to sell and click Set sell.
- Enter the number of items you would like to buy under Max buy. To buy as many as possible, enter -1.
- Click Go.
Note: Buy/Sell is only available in the Bundle version.
This function is used for creating an Auto Buy/Sell function in Virindi Tank Classic Loot System
- Once you have your profile created for a specific NPC, you simply open the NPC and click "Go"
You can also visit Magnus' website for documentation on how to create an auto buy/sell on OpenVendor sequence using Magtools