Virindi Tank Commands
/vt commands - Profiles
- /vt settings [save/load/savechar/loadchar] [filename] - Saves or loads character setting profiles. Savechar/loadchar apply to MineOnly profiles.
- /vt nav [save/load] [filename] - Saves or loads a navigation profile.
- /vt loot [save/load] [filename] - Saves or loads a loot profile.
- /vt meta [save/load] [filename] - Saves or loads a meta profile.
- /vt opt [list/get/set/setinall] - lists, gets, or sets an advanced option. Setinall affects ALL profiles - Options List
- /vt testitem - Checks the currently selected item against the current loot rules, and tells you what the action would be if the item were found on a corpse.
- /vt propertydump - Displays the raw game properties for the currently selected item.
- /vt addnavpt [coords] - Adds a navigation waypoint at the specified coordinates to the end of the current navigation profile.
- /vt refresh - Refreshes the UI. This also causes the list of profile files in the profile dropdowns to be updated.
- /vt getdb - Attempts redownload of the latest game information database.
- /vt addnavjump [heading] [shift: true or false] [milliseconds] - Adds a jump to the current route. Example: /vt addnavjump 360 true 500
- /vt addnavcheckpoint - Adds a checkpoint to the current route. Checkpoints are like normal waypoints, except the plugin waits for the server to verify you reached the location before continuing.
/vt commands - Actions
- /vt start - Turns the macro on
- /vt stop - Turns the macro off
- /vt forcebuff - Initiates a forcebuff
- /vt cancelforcebuff - Cancels a forcebuff
- /vt setmetastate [statename] - Sets the meta state to the statename
- /vt fakedeath - Used to test the Character Death trigger in meta, rather than killing yourself
- /vt deletemonster - Select a monster, then do /vt deletemonster to force the client to delete it.
- /vt reverseroute [true/false] - Reverses the currently loaded navroute
- /vt reverseroutequery - Returns the value of /vt reverseroute (true/false)
- /vt equipitemsfor [monstername] - each use of this command will invoke one step of the process, such as going to peace mode or equipping a weapon. Multiple calls to this command will probably be required for expected operation.
- /vt mexec [expression] - Evaluates an expression. Used to test expressions before using in a meta. (Setting variables this way is the same as setting in a meta)
- /vt echo [text] - Simply outputs the text given to it back to the user, with a custom VCS preset. Makes it easier to color meta feedback messages.
- /vt tapjump - Taps jumps
- /vt jump [heading] [shift: true or false] [milliseconds] - Issues a single jump. Example: /vt jump 360 true 500
/vt commands - Game Info
- /vt dumpspells - Dumps the client spell table to C:\spelldump.txt
- /vt dumpspecies - Dumps the client species table to C:\speciesdump.txt
- /vt dumpmats - Dumps the client material table to C:\matdump.txt
- /vt dumpskills - Dumps the client skill table to C:\skilldump.txt
/vt commands - Debug
- /vt log - Displays the current logging state.
- /vt log [type] [on/off] - Sets or unsets logging of a particular type. Valid types are ActiveRule, SalvageList, SpellCast, RuleInfo, Timers, CastInfo, DebuffChoice, Loot, CharProps, Misc
- /vt testmonster - Select a monster and issue the command to evaluate the selected monster against your Monster List Match rules
- /vt lockdump -
- /vt dumptracker -
- /vt clearlocks -
- /vt clearbusy -
- /vt listmonstervariables - Lists the supported monster expression variables (true, false, name, typeid, species, maxhp, range, hasshield, metastate)
- /vt dumpmetavars - Lists the currently set meta variables
- /vt listmetafunctions - Lists all Meta Functions
- /vt metafunchelp [function] - Gives detailed information for each function
- /vt fakeimp - Marks a monster as imped
- /vt pscount - Portal debugging info
- /vt testspell [spellid] - Tests whether you know a spell and if you can cast it based on your threshold mods. Example: /vt testspell 567