Virindi Tank Commands
Revision as of 20:45, 17 April 2009 by Virindi (Created page with 'These are the commands that can be issued to Virindi Tank using the chat window. == Standard Commands == * '''/vt help''' - Displays available commands. * '''/vt testitem''' - C...')
These are the commands that can be issued to Virindi Tank using the chat window.
- /vt help - Displays available commands.
- /vt testitem - Checks the currently selected item against the current loot rules, and tells you what the action would be if the item were found on a corpse.
- /vt nav save filename - Saves the current waypoint list as a new navigation profile.
- /vt nav load filename - Loads a navigation profile.
- /vt settings save filename - Saves the current settings as a new settings profile.
- /vt settings load filename - Loads a settings profile.
- /vt loot save filename - Saves the current loot rules as a new loot profile.
- /vt loot load filename - Loads a loot profile.
- /vt refresh - Refreshes the UI. This also causes the list of profile files in the profile dropdowns to be updated.
- /vt dumpspells - Dumps the client spell table to C:\spelldump.txt
- /vt dumpspecies - Dumps the client species table to C:\speciesdump.txt
- /vt dumpmats - Dumps the client material table to C:\matdump.txt
- /vt opt set option value - Sets an advanced macro option.
- /vt opt get option - Gets an advanced macro option.
- /vt opt list - Lists all advanced macro options.
- /vt auth - Depreciated.
- /vt getdb - Attempts redownload of the latest game information database.
- /vt log - Displays the current logging state.
- /vt log LogType on/off - Sets or unsets logging of a particular type. Valid types are ActiveRule, SalvageList, and SpellCast.